YOGA RETREAT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Booking (a) Your booking is not considered definite and no contract will exist until we receive a 50% deposit from you and you agree to these terms and conditions. (b) We do not share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Payment (a) The price is the exact amount to be received by us in US Dollars. (b) The full payment amount is due on or before the first day of the retreat by logging into your WeTravel account and paying with credit card or checking account, or cash/check in person.
- Your Travel Arrangements All travel arrangements are your responsibility and at your own cost. We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. Transfers to/from the retreat are at your own cost, unless otherwise specified.
4.. Travel Insurance (a) Travel insurance is highly recommended. If you choose to buy insurance we require that your travel insurance covers the activity of this retreat as well as unexpected cancellation, sickness, losses and all the usual risks. You should bring the policy with you in case of an emergency.
- Your Health (a) It is your responsibility to let your Yoga Instructor know if you have any injuries and to be mindful at all times of your own body’s capability during the retreat. If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity during the retreat, then you must desist immediately. (b) It is also your responsibility to consult a doctor with an understanding of yoga to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and other physical activities that you may chose to do whilst on the retreat. (c) Please advise us of any mental or physical health conditions and dietary requirements before you book. If you have health conditions and dietary requirements that may be affected by the activities offered on our retreats we reserve the right to advise you to desist and in the interests of your wellbeing, or others, we may decline your stay at our retreats. (d) Whilst all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, we are situated in the countryside where the land is uneven and we shall not be responsible for any injuries caused by uneven terrain. (e) Women who are 12 to 28 weeks pregnant should provide a letter from their health practitioner specifying that they are fit to travel and able to engage in the activities that we provide. We would prefer pregnant women to have done a little yoga before they arrive.
- Cancellation by you (a) You (or any member of your party) may cancel your booking at any time, providing that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is notified to us in writing. All deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us. If such cancellation is made within less than 30 days before the start of the retreat, we will retain the entire amount of deposits made for booking the retreat. However, if another person can be found to take your place, then we may offer you a refund at our discretion. (b) Bookings are for the stated period of the retreat. There are no refunds for an unused portion of the retreat. If the reason for cancellation is covered under the terms of your Insurance Policy, you may be able to make a claim on your insurance.
- Amendments by us Occasionally, changes may have to be made (e.g., yoga teacher, class times or other arrangements), which we reserve the right to do at any time. If your accommodation has to be changed, we will do our utmost to provide accommodation of a similar rating. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure.
- Cancellation by us We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a retreat. In particular our retreats require a minimum number of at least 75% of the participants to have booked by 30 days before the start date. If this minimum number is not reached by that date we may cancel and refund the money to you.
- Our liability to you (a) We accept responsibility for ensuring that the retreats are supplied as described and that the services we are contractually obliged to provide are to a reasonable standard. (b) We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control. (c) We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Yoga classes are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions, which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
- Group Bookings Where a booking is made on behalf of several individuals the booking is conditional on the person(s) paying having authorization from all the individuals named on the booking form to enter into this contract. The terms of this contract will apply to each member of the group as though they had paid for their own retreat individually and directly to us.
- No Liability for possessions (a) The B&B will not be left empty and unlocked at any time, and you will be given your own personal key to your room. It is your responsibility to ensure that your possessions are kept safe at all times. This includes hire cars or other hired equipment.
- Complaints If you have a problem during your retreat, please inform the organizer immediately and he/she will endeavor to put things right. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the individual behavior of any group member or other guest sharing your accommodation.
- Photography I, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, hereby irrevocably authorize Amanda Jose and Ally Hughes to use photographs of me and or my property and authorize her and her assignees, licensees, legal representatives and transferees to use and publish (with or without my name) photographs, pictures, portraits or images in any and all forms and media and in all manners including composite images or distorted representations, and the purposes of publicity, illustration, commercial art, advertising, publishing (including publishing in electronic form on CDs or internet websites), for any product or services, or other lawful uses as may be determined by the photographer or studio name here. I further waive any and all rights to review or approve any uses of the images, any written copy or finished product. I am of full legal age and have read and fully understand the terms of this release.
- Covid 19 Policy and Liability: Covid 19 Policy and Liability I am aware of the existence of the risk on my physical health due to participation in classes/retreats with Ally Hughes, True Moon and Guest Teachers that may cause injury or illness such as, but not limited to Influenza, MRSA, or COVID-19 that may lead to paralysis or death. I have not experienced symptoms that of fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, or dry cough or exhibiting any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 or any communicable disease within the last 14 days.